Paying by Electronic Funds Transfer from your checking or savings account:
Log in to OneUF. Click on University Bursar on the left menu and then on Charges Due. No fee will be charged for this transaction.
Paying by credit card:
Log in to OneUF. Click on University Bursar on the left menu and then on Charges Due. A 2.6% fee will be charged when you use your Visa/Master Card/American Express card.
- If you need an invoice please navigate to OneUF > University Bursar > Tuition Statement
- We do not accept a delay of payment by filling out the UF Third Party Donor form. It is the responsibility of the student to pay tuition by the program deadline and to deal with their third party donor to ensure payment arrives at UF. If your company requires direct contact with UF please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The state of Florida employee tuition waiver and the University of Florida EEP program do not cover the costs of tuition for this program. We are an off-book program that does not receive state funds
EEP and State Tuition Waivers
Our online programs are not eligible for EEP or State Tuition Waivers. If you are a UF employee seeking to use your EEP benefit or a state of Florida employee seeking to use a State Tuition waiver, the cost of enrollment in our online courses and programs will not be covered by these programs.
On-campus UF students, students on Graduate Assistantships/Fellowships/Grants
UF Students who are already admitted in an on-campus program and/or students whose enrollment is being paid for by an assistantship, fellowship or grant are not allowed to be registered for our courses. In limited cases and under specific circumstances, some programs we work with will offer special sections for on-campus students. In those cases, students will pay the regular graduate tuition rate based on their residency status found here.
Master’s students are eligible for private and federal loans. Certificate students are not eligible for federal financial aid but might be eligible for private loans. Nondegree seeking students are not eligible for federal or private loans. Please contact our Financial Aid Coordinator about possible private student loan eligibility.
Students seeking Federal Student Loans should complete must complete their:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application as early as possible.
- UF’s Federal School Code is 001535.
- Financial aid applicants are responsible for ensuring the timely completion of several steps through FAFSA and OneUF in order for funds to be disbursed by the tuition due date.
Minimum credits for eligibility for financial aid in the Fall, Spring terms is 5 credit hours!
Minimum credits for eligibility for financial aid in the Summer term is 4 credit hours!
For more information or questions contact your financial aid coordinator.
|Karina Woodward||Susana Morales||Angela Moore|
|Financial Aid Coordinator||Financial Aid Advisor||Financial Aid Coordinator|
Veterans Affairs and Military Students
All nondegree, certificate, and master’s students can receive the G.I. Bill or V.A. Tuition Assistance.
For more information or questions about your benefits please contact: VAcounselor@ufl.edu.