Complete the Non Degree application form.
*You must submit this application again if you wish to take courses in subsequent semesters.
When completing and submitting the application, please note:
- Choose the appropriate “College” in correspondence to the program that you are applying for, see table below.
|Program Name||Select from “college” drop down|
|Biomedical Scientist as Educator||TBD|
|Precision Medicine||THE COLLEGE OF PHARMACY – Online Clinical Pharmacy|
|Medical Human Anatomy||THE COLLEGE OF MEDICINE – Medical Human Anatomy Non-degree|
|Medical Anatomy and Physiology||THE COLLEGE OF MEDICINE – Medical Anatomy and Physiology Non-degree|
- Include all of your previous educational information.
- If you already have a UFID please provide it. If you do not, leave that section blank, as you will be issued a UFID.
- Please provide the reason you are applying as a nondegree student. (For example: to earn a certificate, to begin taking courses before being formally admitted, etc.).
- Course information must be entered on the application, but is not required for our program. Please enter n/a in the first prefix and number (both) fields.
- Enter your residency information. The residency of our students has no bearing on tuition cost for our program, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If you are a non-Florida resident, check the appropriate box.
- If you are a Florida resident, fully complete the “Residency Information” section, including the numbers and original issue dates for two of these three identifying documents:
- Driver’s License
- Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration
- If you are not located in the United States please type in “Not Applicable” in the area asking for US VISA information.
- Add @ufl.edu to your ‘safe list’ on your email account. If you receive any emails from our office or the Office of the University Registrar regarding your application, you must respond.
We will begin processing non-degree applications once registration opens for that semester. Please check our Critical Dates. If approved, we will email you with instructions on how to submit a registration request.