Every semester a Registration Preparation Hold, Local Address Information Hold, and Emergency Contact Hold are placed on all University of Florida student accounts. Effective Fall 2015, a Campus Clarity hold will be placed on all students once after their initial term. These holds need to be cleared by the student before the student can have access to their course(s).
Please follow these instructions to clear the hold(s):
- Go to Student Self Service
- Click onto the heading “My Record” under My Online Services
- Click on “Holds”.
- Follow the directions to clear the Registration Preparation, Emergency Contact, Local Address Information and Campus Clarity holds.
- Disregard any Immunization or Mandatory Health Insurance holds you may have. The Registration team will have these holds removed.
- Log out completely, close your browser, and then log back in to verify that the holds were successfully removed.
Once your holds are clear, DO NOT re-register. Our staff will process your registration within 3-5 business days of your holds clearing.