Graduate Certificate Application
When completing and submitting the application, please note:
- Provide all of the requested Personal Information.
If you already have a UFID please provide it. If you do not, leave that section blank, as you will be issued a UFID.
- Upload your unofficial transcripts. Our department will not receive your application until your transcripts are received (either official or unofficial). Please note that you will not be admitted until your official transcripts are received.
- Enter all of the colleges or universities you have attended.
- Enter your residency information. The residency of our students has no bearing on tuition cost for our program, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If you are a non-Florida resident, check the appropriate box.
- If you are a Florida resident, fully complete the “Residency Information” section, including the numbers and original issue dates for two of these three identifying documents: Driver’s License/Vehicle Registration/Voter Registration.
- Add @ufl.edu to your ‘safe list’ on your email account. If you receive any emails from UF regarding your application, you must respond.
Under Certificate follow the table to make the correct selections for the certificate you are applying to:
|Medical Human Anatomy||Graduate||Medicine||Medical Human Anatomy|
|Medical Anatomy and Physiology||Graduate||Medicine||Medical Anatomy and Physiology|
|Wildlife Forensic Science||Graduate||Veterinary Medicine||Wildlife Forensic Science|
You must enter your Surname and Given name in the Passport Name section even if you do not have a passport.
If you reside in the United State, you must provide a copy of your Permanent Resident Card or Visa to the Office of Admissions.
All students must have original, sealed transcripts sent to the University of Florida to verify all coursework taken after high school.
Domestic Applicants Only
If both your Bachelor’s or graduate degree(s) were earned in the United States please see the transcript requirement below.
Request official original transcripts in individually sealed envelopes from every school you’ve attended since high school be sent to the University of Florida Office of Admissions:
University of Florida
Office of Admissions
201 Criser Hall – PO Box 114000
Gainesville, Fl. 32611-4000
International Applicants Only
If either your bachelor’s or graduate degree(s) were earned outside of the United States, please see the transcript and diploma requirement below.
Graduate applicants must submit an official copy in the native language of each transcript/mark sheet and diploma/degree certificate from each university or college attended. If the native language for the documents is not English, certified, literal (exact) English translations are required. The English translation may come from your university or may be completed by a certified translator. You must also include this checklist, filled out, in the package that you send containing your documents.
University of Florida
Attn: Entrepreneurial Programs
2046 NE Waldo Rd, Rm 2200
Gainesville FL 32609
*We must have your original diploma verifying that the degrees reported were earned. We keep the diploma locked and safe until after your application materials are processed and an application decision can be made. Once a decision is made, we will send your diploma back to you via first class mail. While the University of Florida handles all documents with care, we are not responsible for documents that are lost or damaged in the mail.