Gatorlink – Create Your Account
Follow the instructions below to create your Gatorlink account:
- Go to https://login.ufl.edu
- Click Create Account on the right
- Enter UFID/Last Name/DOB
- If you did not receive or have forgotten your invitation code, go here and follow the instructions to Resend GatorLink invitation
- Complete the remaining steps
- If you receive an error message saying your information does not match, contact email@example.com for assistance
Once your account is created, it is recommended that you store a password hint. This will allow you to create a new password online if you forget it in the future:
- Go to www.my.ufl.edu
- Login with your Gatorlink username and password
- Select Main Menu > My Account > Store My Password Hint
If you have forgotten your UFID or username, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
Follow the instructions below if you have forgotten your password:
- Go to https://login.ufl.edu
- Click Forgot Password on right
- Select “Self Service Reset” or “Help Desk Assisted Reset” and complete the remaining steps.
- If you are unable to reset your password by following these steps, select Reset forgotten or expired Gatorlink password here OR contact the UF Computing HelpDesk at 352-392-4357(HELP)
UF Email – Accessing Your Account
All official UF and program communication will be sent to the student’s UF email account. You will be able to set up your UFL Email account about 3 weeks after you have been admitted to the program. At that time, use the following instructions to set up your UFL Email.
- Go to https://outlook.com/ufl.edu and sign in with your Gatorlink username and password
- You may need to update your UF email: https://ufhealth-education-dce-programs.sites.medinfo.ufl.edu/files/2015/07/UFBusinessEmailAddressVerification.pdf
- If you need additional information in regard to this service, contact the UF Computing Helpdesk
- Additional information and self-help tools can be found here: http://helpdesk.ufl.edu/self-help/gatorlink-e-mail-setup/
Canvas – Logging into eLearning
Follow the instructions below to log into eLearning (courses will not be available until the first day of class!):
- Go to eLearning at elearning.ufl.edu
- Log in using your Gatorlink username and password
- Your course(s) will appear on tabs at the top of your work space. All of the course information that you need will be found under the course tab
- You may be able to see the tab with your course information on it before the first day of classes, but you will not be able to access any course materials until the first day of classes
If you do not see your courses listed after the first day of classes, email email@example.com for assistance
Canvas – Tutorial
Please see the Canvas Tutorial found here: http://guides.instructure.com/m/8470
Canvas – Printing Modules
- Click on Modules Link
- Click on the module page you wish to print
- With the page displayed, right click on the page
- An option window will be displayed – Select This Frame > Print Frame
- Select your printer
If you have Adobe PDF/CutePdf/OneNote/etc. as a printer option, select it. This will allow you to save the page/file as a PDF and print. The page should print correctly sent to a physical printer however you may need to adjust your printer settings. Depending on the browser you are using these options may vary.
Canvas – Inbox and Emails
- The Inbox is located in the upper right hand corner.
- To forward Canvas messages to your UFL email account, go to Settings> Notifications and configure them to be delivered to your UFL email.
- Note that Canvas message cannot be forwarded to a personal email account. They can only be forwarded to a UFL email.
VPN Info – Library Access
- Review the instructions on how to install the VPN client for your computer here: http://www.uflib.ufl.edu/login/vpn.html
- Download the latest Cisco Anyconnect client from the CNS Anyconnect Download Site (Once you install the client, it will automatically update).
- Go to https://vpn.ufl.edu and log in using your Gatorlink username and password
- Log into the course in Canvas and click on the links to the reading materials