If you are a current University of Florida student (for example UF PharmD, UF DVM, UF Online Graduate Student), STOP. Do not complete the nondegree application. Instead, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your UFID and the course name and number you wish to take.
Complete the Non Degree application form.
*You must submit this application again if you wish to take courses in subsequent semesters.
When completing and submitting the application, please note:
- Choose the appropriate “College” in correspondence to the program/course that you are applying for, see table below.
|Course Name||Select from “college” drop down|
|VME4016/VME6017 Manatee Health and Conservation||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY MEDICINE – Aquatic Animal Health|
|VME4012/VME6010 Aquatic Animal Conservation Issues||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY MEDICINE – Aquatic Animal Health|
|VME4013/VME6011 Aquatic Wildlife Health Issues||COLLEGE OF VETERINARY MEDICINE – Aquatic Animal Health|
- If you already have a UFID please provide it. If you do not, leave that section blank, as you will be issued a UFID.
- In the Explain box, provide the reason you are applying as a nondegree student. (For example: to earn transfer credit, etc.).
- Course information must be entered on the application. Enter the course Prefix (Ex: VME) and Number (Ex: 6017) of the course you wish to take. Suffix should be left blank.
- Enter your residency information. The residency of our students has no bearing on tuition cost for our program, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If you are a non-Florida resident, check the appropriate box.
- If you are a Florida resident, fully complete the “Residency Information” section, including the numbers and original issue dates for two of these three identifying documents:
- Driver’s License
- Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration
- If you are not located in the United States please type in “Not Applicable” in the area asking for US VISA information.
- Provide the highest degree you currently hold (For example: bachelors, first professional)
- Add @ufl.edu and email@example.com to your ‘safe list’ on your email account. If you receive any emails from our office or the Office of the University Registrar regarding your application, you must respond.
We will begin processing non-degree applications once registration opens for that semester. Please check our Key Dates. If approved, we will email you with instructions on how to submit a registration request and how to pay for your class.